- Participant fee including lodging: (lodging, full board and participation fee from 13 May evening meal to 17 May lunch)
750 USD – Single room
595 USD – Double room
450 USD – Triple room*
*Limited availability. Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Participant fee not including lodging: 390 USD – Full Program
- Daily Registration fee, only attending specific days: 60 USD per day
The registration fee can be paid via credit card (processed via PayPal), bank transfer or PayPal.
The deadline for payment is 31 March 2015.
Registration for the event is open, please visit our registration page to access the online form.
- We recommend you fly directly to Tel Aviv, Israel.
- We also recommend you purchase travel insurance and/or a refundable ticket for your travel.
- Your passport must be valid for six months beyond the date of your trip to Israel.
- Transportation between the airport in Tel Aviv and the Bethlehem Hotel will be organized by the Pax Christi International Secretariat. You must inform us of your travel plans once your ticket is confirmed.
- As it may take time to get through security at the airport and travel to Bethlehem, please plan your travel as to allow sufficient time to arrive in time for the event. Also, for your departure, please do not plan your flight before 16h00 on Sunday, 17 May in order to attend the closing ceremony and have time to travel to the airport.
Lodging for participants will be at the:
Manger Street, Bethlehem
We can reserve extra nights of lodging at the hotel before and after the celebrations and are working with the hotel to receive a special rate for our participants. Please do not contact the hotel directly.
All plenary sessions during the programme will include translation: English and French.
All “Walking Path” pilgrimages will be available in English.
The “Walking Path” pilgrimages for “Reconciliation and Transformative Justice” and “Peace Education” will include translation into French.
Pax Christi Peace Award
The 2015 Pax Christi International Peace Award has been granted to the Women, Peace and Security Collective for Reflection and Action (Colectivo de Pensamiento y Acción Mujeres, Paz y Seguridad) in Colombia for making visible and encouraging the essential contribution of women to peacebuilding in their country and for their work to promote an ethical transformation of Colombian society as the path towards sustainable peace.
For more information, please click here.
Some Pax Christi sections are planning extended pilgrimages for days outside the Pax Christi Anniversary event. Please contact them directly for further information regarding their pilgrimages.
For any specific questions or concerns regarding the event, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to sharing the 70th anniversary of Pax Christi with you all!